Ok so things happen in 3s right?!? If so then it's over, my 3 things are done!
1 - Mailbox got ran over....no not by me but by a nice man in a service truck - will leave company unamed. He did get a new mailbox and replace it and gave our family a poinsetta and gift card for the troubles he caused...still a mishap and went a few days without mail. He was very nice and embarassed that it happened but all is well again!
2 - Took the van in to get an oil change Saturday and was told the rear tires have very little tred left...LOVELY! Come to find out they are in warranty with Sams club but the hoops I will have to jump through to get it...oh my!!! Let the jumping begin I suppose!
3 - Got gas tonight, go to pull out and my phone rings...my friend Sarah spotted me at the gas station and then procedes to tell me that one of my headlights is out. Oh brother! So appreciative she called me but when do I have time to go get another bulb let alone figure out to change it? Not sure but I suppose it will all work out.
Last thing - tomorrow is ONLY Wednesday...hurry up week and be over with, I've got stuff to do!
Pressure Cooker Orange Essence Choco-Flan
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment