Ok so what ELSE have we been doing besides school? Well....Labor Day weekend we made the trip to Manhattan to check out Purple Power Play on Poyntz. (say that 5 times fast) It is a big K-State pep rally of sorts. We met up with my sister and her son and had lots of fun. The kids got all kinds of freebies and we enjoyed some yummy food as well.
When we left Manhattan the next day I decided to stop at the outlook stop just outside of town. I let the girls just run around and I had fun taking a few pics. My camera is nothing fancy but I thought the pics turned out decent. They were just for fun. Enjoy!
On Monday we went to Gage park for some fun. We checked out the zoo, then used our coupon books for carrousel rides. It was a nice and relaxing weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment