CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Challenge

Each year for Christmas I make it a point to wish everyone I come in contact with a Merry Christmas for two reasons -

1 - I truely want them to have a wonderful Christmas and spend time with family.

2 - There is a reason for the season, His name is Christ. December 25th is his birthday and we need to recognize it.

I dislike the phrase "Happy Holidays" because I feel it disguises the true meaning of the season. I also feel that Xmas is just someone being lazy. It doesn't take that much longer or space to write Christmas - just 5 more letters...right? Yes!

I challenge you to do the following between now and December 25th -

1 - Wish everyone you come in contact with a Merry Christmas.

2 - Challenge yourself to write out Christmas instead of Xmas.

If we could each take some time to say and write the word Christ....I believe that it will remind others of the true reason for the season - Jesus.

Merry Christmas & God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment