In just a few hours we'll say goodbye to 2010 and welcome in 2011. Where did the year go?
I thought it would be fun to do a year in review....here goes:
Jan. - Headed back to our normal schedule after a great Christmas Break.
Feb. - Amos & I went to KC for a Valentine's Day weekend getaway.
March - Amos packed up and moved to Alabama to start Flight School - first part to complete was Officer school.
April - Amos was pinned Warrant Officer 1 and the girls and I flew down to see him and celebrate his awesome accomplishment.
May - Finished out an amazing school year with a fantastic class - I still miss that class!!
June - Briahna turned 4 and I helped with VBS at our church. After VBS we headed south for the summer.
July - Spent the summer getting to know some great people in AL. We had a blast!
August - Headed back to Kansas and back to another school year and Hailey turned 3.
September - Amos and I were able to spend our anniversary in Alabama together.
October - The girls and I surprised Amos for his 30th Birthday in Alabama...he had no idea we were coming!
November - Amos flew home for Thanksgiving. We enjoyed having him here for a few days.
December - We are wrapping up a fantastic 2 week break for Christmas. Amos was home with us and will head south soon. :( We're excited for the amazing opportunities he'll have in 2011.
Happy New Year Everyone!!
Pressure Cooker Orange Essence Choco-Flan
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment