CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Still here.....

We're still here! I go to my blog often, to catch up on the blogs I follow. I obviously haven't taken the time to update my own.....until now! :)
Last we left off Amos GRADUATED flight school!! Praise the Lord!!
After moving him back home, the girls and I quickly got back into our school routine. It was so nice to have him home and in our routine with us! He got some time off to settle back in and then he had to start post flight school flying. It was very exciting for him to be able to fly over our house as well as other familiar areas.
In mid October he was able to join Briahna on her first field trip, to the pumpkin patch. Of course, since I teach the same grade, I was there too....just with my class instead of hers. She had a great time with daddy by her side!


He was also able to join us for Halloween this year. Since the girls were at two different places, he picked Hailey up early from daycare and brought her over to "Briahna and Mommy's school" for a parade, food and a party.


During October, Amos also celebrated his birthday and was able to visit and catch up with family and friends he hadn't seen in a while.

Then came the 1st of November......and our fun came to an end. We knew this was coming but was not sure of the date. We said goodbye and sent him off to predeployment training. While it wasn't an easy thing to do, sadly we are used to him putting on his Army clothes and going off to train.

As Thanksgiving drew closer and closer, he discovered that he would still be in the states until the end of the month. He was given a 4 day pass to fly home and see his family for Thanksgiving. We were elated to get just a few more days with him!! It was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment