Let me just tell you that this was the most red neck visit yet!! It was in the middle of no where and when we pulled up, the gates were closed but a number was posted...so we called and the lady walked down and opened the gates to let us in.
The first thing we did (after we paid of course) was feed the farm animals.
We fed goats, ponies, lambs, sheeps, camels, cows, buffalo...it was fun but so VERY HOT!!
This bull and buffalo were fighting over the treats...we called the bull a bully!
Then we walked around to see the other animals and got bored fast, plus the kids were getting so whiney and we were all hot. We were ready to leave when the owner, a guy with no shirt, cut off shorts and an Austrailian accent popped out of no where and gave us a tour. He gave the bears marshmallows out of his mouth and told us all about all the animals.
This bear is eating a marshmallow from the top of his cage.
He gave the tiger, ligers and lions all raw chicken and then he got out the reptiles. EEK!
We went with the Tardiff's, here is a pic of the kids, Amos & Desi. I felt safer behind the camera.
My kids, especially Briahna, was very brave and held a python.
Then the guy put it around my neck! Oh my goodness! I NEVER thought I would EVER get this close to a snake!! He brought a baby alligator next and the kids loved it.
Finally he brought out a larger snake that fit around both Amos and myself and by the expression on my face explains it all....GET THIS THING OFF OF ME!!
Anywho....just a few more days in Alabama....I should really do an "Only in Alabama" post before I leave!! I'll work on it! :)
This is out of control!!! You are much braver than I am-YUCK!!! Can't wait to see you:)
ReplyDelete