CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Hailey!


Today my baby girl turned 3!! Where has time gone?? It still seems like yesterday when I sat in the doctor's office holding a 7 month old Briahna and the doctor showing me the lab results that I was pregnant. I had no idea what I was going to do with two little ones but they are both BLESSINGS from GOD!!

Hailey is my sweet snuggler, always has been and I hope she always is! Briahna quickly outgrew this stage but Hailey still loves to snuggle and I take full advantage of it!

We have pretty much celebrated Hailey's birthday the past month. 4 weeks ago she got her ears pierced as an early birthday present. Then 2 weeks ago we had her party while Amos was here for a quick visit. Yesterday she celebrated it with her Sunday school and junior church classes. Then, finally, on her actual birthday she celebrated it at K-Ks (her daycare).

When I picked her up, we met my parents at Chuck E Cheese's for a fun evening. I think I can finally take down the birthday party decor in our house!

Happy Birthday Miss Hailey! You're tree!! (her way of saying three)

No comments:

Post a Comment