I just love listening to my girls giggle together!! As I type, they are in the bathtub with the shower curtain pulled and are giggling away!! Just love it! Makes my heart smile!!
Well our Spring Break sure went fast! We enjoyed visiting friends, spending time with family and enjoying a few nice days outside! We kept very busy but ended it by staying home all day Saturday. That was our plan anyway was to stay home and clean, then 4+ inches of snow later confirmed our plans!
The girls and I did venture outside for about 10 minutes! They begged and begged after they saw the neighbor shoveling our drive (thanks so much to him and his son!!) so we bundled up and headed out! Once they felt the wind hit their cheeks, they stayed on the porch and threw snowballs at me as I went to get the mail!
It's back to work on Monday! The girls are actually asking about K-K, their babysitter. So glad that they miss her! She is a WONDERFUL lady! Hopefully that will make Monday morning go a little smoother!!
Here's hoping the snow melts fast!! Off to wash my girls!!
PS - To top off the end of break - the Wildcats WIN!! WooHoo!!!
Pressure Cooker Orange Essence Choco-Flan
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment