CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

ABC 123

I had a heart melting moment today with Briahna. I woke up late, what a way to start the day!! So I am hurriedly running through the house, getting ready. Amos agreed to take the girls to daycare for me so I got them dressed while he showered. I got Briahna's breakfast and put it on the table for her. I then went to get Hailey and as I was leaving the kitchen, I heard Briahna say, "ABC 123 Thank you God for feeding me, AMEN." Oh my goodness did I stop dead in my tracks!! I was first so happy that she remembered to pray for her food all by herself when I had forgotten to pray with her. Then it reminded me that no matter how late we are running or how fast we are going, there is always time to stop and pray.
Thank you God for using my precious daughter to remind me to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment