Well, Amos has been gone for a week now and the girls and I have gotten along suprisingly well. We stay busy running errands and working out in the mornings. We make it home around lunch time and then the girls go down for their naps. We then spend the evenings together either playing inside, outside, going swimming or visiting grandparents. I am so thankful for the family and friends who have stepped up and offered their hand of support while Amos is away. I've been told I make it look easy to manage the girls on my own and honestly it's not. We just try to keep the schedule consistent so we all know what to expect.
Briahna is having her tonciles out on Thursday. Please all goes well, for a speedy recovery and for a patient mommy. :) My mom is taking Thursday and Friday off unpaid to take care of Hailey for me and I am SO incredibly thankful for her!! It is so nice to know that Hailey will be cared for and loved so I can spend my time helping Briahna recover.
I am hoping once Briahna is back on her feet to head over to school (aahh) and get started rearranging my new room! Moving rooms really helped me clean out a lot of stuff and now I'm excited to put together a new room. One thing that has made going back a little easier is the fact that the kids love their daycare and we are all excited to go back to K-K's!! She is a wonderful Christian woman who loves kids! She does school time with them every morning and keeps them busy and safe all day! I've never felt more comfortable taking my kids somewhere than I do her!! Praise GOD!!!
Well, we are heading to the pool this afternoon, wanted to get some swimming in before Thursday. :) Stay cool ya'll!!!
Pressure Cooker Orange Essence Choco-Flan
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment