CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

A little bit of this.....

WOW! June is so close to being over, which means my summer is half over as well! I'm not going to dwell much though, just going to enjoy July as much as I can!
I am so blessed to have my sister Janel home with us right now! She came in from Boston where she had been nannying for the past year. She is here for 10 days before heading to Austrailia to study abroad for a semster! She has been watching the girls a lot while she is home. I am on a committee for our district and have had some work days and meetings. I am also taking a grad course this week as well. Whew! No wonder June flew by!
Good news though...I have 2 of my summer projects checked off my list and about 6 more to go!!
As for the girls, they are so much fun! Briahna is becoming a fish everytime she goes swimming. She is getting more and more familiar with the water and comfortable floating around with her arm floaties! Hailey is talking more and more, even if it is just a babble I LOVE to hear her voice! She says up, mama, dada, baba (baby), nana (Briahna), please, cheese (when her picture is being taken), dog, cat, duck, quack and she can make the sound of a rooster. I still haven't decided about a speech therapist but I am so excited to hear her communicate with us!
Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment