Well, my poor girls have been through quite a bit these past few weeks. Transisitioning from daycare all day to mommy all day wasn't easy. It took us about a week and mental breakdown on my end before we were ok. Now we're doing great.....of course there are good and bad moments but who can complain, I LOVE being home with them!
Hailey has also gone through some testing this past month. I was concerned about her speech...well lack of it and wanted to make sure there was nothing else. Well, there isn't anything but an expressive speech delay. She is delayed about 6-8 months right now. We have really been pushing the sign language as our form of communication. I have turned down a speech therapist at this time. Something just tells me to wait, she'll be 2 in August and then I might look into a private speech therapist.
Hailey also has a HUGE interest in the bathroom. She loves to sit on the potty and has gone once. My only concern is she can't really tell me she has to go so I'm worry that she isn't really read, just showing interest in it.
As for Briahna, she has been battling a cough on and off since February. Medicince after Medicine and doctor visit after visit have not cleared it. Finally, after trial and error, singulair seems to help it some, not clear it up but help some. Also, we have cut her dairy intake (I HATED to do this....who tells a kid they can't have milk?) and that has helped some. She saw her ENT Tuesday and he said the tonsicles are too big and need to go. He thought that would help her airway open up...as well as her adnoids. So, July 16th she will go in for her surgery. I'd rather do now when she's young and can bounce back.
Anyways, that's an update on the girls. As for Amos, he's good, working on his flight school packet. If all goes well he will leave for Alabama in March. In the meantime he leaves for 2.5 weekes in July for Wyoming!!!! YIKES!
As for me, I have been hiiting Jazzercise 3-4 times a week. I LOVE IT! I started going there for the daycare and availability of classes compared to other places. Hopefully I can loose these lingering 10lbs that snuck up on me after Thanksgiving!!!
Pressure Cooker Orange Essence Choco-Flan
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment