Ok, so the first few days of my summer vaca haven't been the greatest. The first night putting Hailey down in her bed without guard rails or a binky was AWESOME! Then downhill we went. She has battled every nap and bedtime since then! She has always been such a good sleeper so why now??? I have no idea!!! Since the girls share a room Briahna has quickly caught on to "let's see how frusturated mom can get" and won't go down either. I finally seperated them for nap time. Briahna has been sleeping in the guest room queen bed, which has been nice for because she likes to "read" before she sleeps and isn't the quietest about it. The ONLY way to get Hailey to calm down and sleep tonight (after no nap today so she was EXHAUSTED) was to snuggle with her on the floor. I was orginally on her bedroom floor to catch her each time she crawled out of bed, one time she just layed down on me and crashed. Then the trick was to get her in bed.....slowly but surely she is asleep now!!! I hope and pray this is a phase that will pass quickly!!
As for our weekend, we did family pics on Saturday morning, the girls somewhat cooperated. Then we went to a wedding in Emporia. BEAUTIFUL! Congrats Ashlee and Grant!
Today we had church, lunch with the Smiths and then VBS started tonight! YEAH! 77 kids the FIRST night! I can't wait to see what God does this year at Topeka Baptist!
Well, I must find my own bed now!
Chao!
Pressure Cooker Orange Essence Choco-Flan
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment