Ok, sadly enough a month has gone by with no posts!! Our life has been so busy with the end of the school year and a million graduations that my computer time has been cut short. School is OUT and graduates have graduated...congrats to all!!
Today was my FINAL day of school for the summer! It felt so good to leave the building today knowing that everything but a few tables were moved into my new room by myself and my wonderful coworkers!! WHEW! I also got my projector in place to put my smartboard up next year so I'm excited to have that! I have 3 days of training this summer and am actually looking forward to going and learning more about my board that will be my new technology friend!!
As for the family....we are good!! We took the guard rails off of Hailey's bed tonight and she now has an offical "big girl" toddler bed! I also told her that since she had a big girl bed that she didn't need to sleep with a binky either. There were no tears tonight....hopefully that is a good sign!! She is way more attached to that thing than Briahna ever was!!! Luckily we had it down to nap and night time but hopefully I can stay strong and keep it away from her forever now!!!
Home repairs have begun! Amos tore anpart of the floor in the kitchen up to repair it from a leak...can't figure out where the water is coming from so the floor is still torn up until the leak is found. FUN!! I am hoping to paint the front door next week!! I have been wanting to do that since our neighbors did theirs like 2 years ago!!
Well, while I don't have to get up to an alarm tomorrow but I will have to get up to kids wanting breakfast (just hope it's not too early).
I promise to try to update more often! I love being a mommy in the summer! Can't wait to take the time to actually cook a meal!!
Night! :)
Pressure Cooker Orange Essence Choco-Flan
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment