CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Terrible 3s.......REALLY???

So my bragging about Briahna not really having terrible 2s is biting me in the rear!! She is 3 and a half now and boy howdy does she have a mouth! She talks back and says things like "You don't love me anymore" whenever she is in trouble. She has had her mouth washed out so many times!! Also, she is faster now and I catch myself chasing her down the hall when she decides to run away from whatever I ask of her. I am hoping once she turns 4 this will all subside. Thankfully she only usually has her moments when she is at home or in the car. With a few exceptions, she hasn't been a pill at daycare or church (that I am aware of). She tests my patience daily and I know she gets her attitude from her mother!!! (aka me)

On a happy note, Hailey is maturing and moving away from the terrible 2s!!! Don't get me wrong, she has her moments (what kid doesn't sometimes) but her once or more tantrums a day has subsided to maybe once a week but usually more spread out than that! With big sister throwing them it is nice to have my sweet Hailey! :)

I am excited to report that my nephew turns 1 this weekend! So crazy to think that a year ago we were anxiously awaiting his arrival!! He is the cutest little guy, I wish we could see him more often! Very excited to go to Manhattan this weekend to see him and celebrate....oh and spoil him because that is what Aunts do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment