Ugh!! I am so tired of coughing in our house! First I came home from Illinois (our Thanksgiving trip) with a HORRIBLE sinus infection. Got a z pack and feeling better but in the mean time Briahna's horrible souding can't do anything about it cough has crept up on us!! She somewhat fakes it at times because it gets my attention but there are times (like the last 2 nights) where we've been up trying to get the tickle out of her throat to sleep. She had her tonciles out this summer hoping it would help so I can't imagine what it would be like if those huge things (and they were huge) were still in! After a week of this we're going to the doc tomorrow....almost certain they will say "Sorry, it's viral and will have to run it's course." I've heard it a million times before and we've tried every remedy in the book. Found some fun cough suckers for kids today at Walmart and some new "all natural" meds for kids 2 and up. We started both today and hoping for improvement tomorrow. So far no fever and her days are great....it's naptime and bedtime that are the battles.
As for Hailey, she has been on her breathing treatments regularly for probably a month now. She takes it about twice a day, which is pretty good....if we get to 4 times a day, we go to the doctor; however since Briahna is going in....so is Hailey. Can't hurt to have her asthma listened to!
So far Amos doesn't have it and mine was all sinus related and cleared up for the moment. Never thought I'd say this but I hope it just stays cold for a while. All the weather changing does get along with me that well.
As for an regular update on us, not much going on. I decided to not do a Christmas letter this year, just didn't feel like rewriting what I blog and post to Facebook about all the time. Maybe in the card I'll list my blog for people to check out.
We are decorated and ready for Christmas. The girls have their church program on the 13th and know their songs well...now it just depends as to wether or not they will get stage fright and just stand there or sing. I am almost done Christmas shopping thanks to black Friday....ah...the deals!!
Have a good week yall and wish me luck at the doctors!!
Pressure Cooker Orange Essence Choco-Flan
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment