CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

5 years ALREADY!!

This weekend Amos and I celebrated 5 years of marriage! Seems like yesterday we celebrated our 1st year with a trip to the Royals game. Every year since we've had a date night. This year we spurged....we went to Chateau Avalon for a romantic getaway. We had a relaxing time shopping at legends, eating at my favorite place...Cheeseburger in Paradise. We then relaxed in our room at the Chateau. The girls had a blast at my parents and I'm so thankful for them, to know that they were safe and had fun while we were away. The getaway was just what we needed!!

Now it is on to a 4-day week with a busy weekend planned! Amos has a 3 day drill this weekend and the girls and I have the Carbondale FunFest, the Duck Race and the Huff-nPuff all on our wish list. Hmm...wonder what we'll get done?

Have a good week and I'll leave you with a pic of Briahna in the jumper at my sister's Meet n Greet for her families and nannies last weekend in Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment