CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Not a good way to start the week!

So this weekend was rough on Hailey, while we did our usual she began having allergy and asthma issues. We did breathing treatments 3x a day this weekend and again this morning. Took her to daycare and explained the breathing machine to the babysitter and headed to work. About 12:15 I get a call that Hailey is inconsolable and won't do anything but cry. I want nothing more than to drop the phone, hop in the van and drive over to get her.....however there are 18 1st graders wondering why I am on the phone instead of teaching!!!
Thankfully Amos was able to get over there and take her home. He took her to the doctor and after the xray ruled out pneumonia (thankfully) she was diagnosed with a lower resp. infection and sent home with 2 RX's!!! Ok, so 2 isn't all that much but when she is already on 2 allergy meds and 2 asthma meds it becomes 6!! My poor baby girl is on 6 medications right now! I checked with her doctor and the pharmacist and they assured me that she will be ok and needs the medicine. While I don't want to drug her up, I don't want her in the hospital so administering meds is my game this week. I am going to try daycare tomorrow, she was acting better tonight and did eat some supper. I hope tomorrow is better!
On a happier note my sister-in-law and her family got the keys to their new house and began moving today! I am so happy for them and can't wait to see their new house soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment