What a beautiful Monday! I loved having the windows down and running errands without coats! We enjoyed the day as a family, running errands and eating lunch at the mall. Then the girls and I met my sisters for an afternoon of crafts at Potwin Pottery. This evening I couldn't bear the thought of going to my favorite Step Class indoors so we went to Lake Shawnee and walked around, we also hit up a playground along the way and ice cream afterwards! :) It is so nice to not worry about work and just enjoy my family!
The biggest event of the day... Briahna got her EARS PIERCED!! She was SO big and brave! She looks very cute and VERY grown up! I can't believe she is almost three!
Well, I am looking forward to a fun day at the parade tomorrow! Doesn't sound like we could ask for nicer weather!
Enjoy the sun!
Pressure Cooker Orange Essence Choco-Flan
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment